SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 10/24

Last week, the meals turned out great! (Don't you love being able to say that? :) Hubby and I got another date night (thanks mom!) although this time we spent the evening at home watching Criminal Minds and playing Scrabble. :)
One of the highlights from last week was the Hot Dog Spaghetti. It was so good that we shared the last serving of leftovers for snack that night.


I also fixed something like Rotisserie Style Chicken that turned out amazing. I normally don't like Rotisserie Chicken, but this was so good. I made chicken stock and was planning on using the leftover chicken to make Smothered Chicken & Veggies another night, but I left the shredded chicken on the table [in a closed contatiner]. Parker knocked the container down and chewed on the lid until it opened. I guess ziploc isn't puppy proof.  ;) He had a tasty snack that day. And I got to use shredded turkey that I found in the freezer instead.
We also enjoyed apple crisp and homemade icecream every day this week. :)

The Tostadas were great. I fixed the tortillas in the oven instead of the skillet this time and it turned out wonderful! Look for that recipe, as well as the Smothered Chicken & Veggies Recipe this week!

This week we're eating:
Pizza (we went to Pizza Hut with the family)
Creamy Mexican Skillet *new*
Chicken Fajitas (carryover from last week)
Some kind of Roast - I found this in the freezer today and it's simply labeled "roast". I'm hoping it's a beef roast because I'm planning on fixing it with some carrots & potatoes. :)
Cheeseburgers
I'm thinking of trying these Carnitas with leftover roast for the filling.
Leftovers

What are you eating this week? I'd love to come check out your menu!

Make sure to check out 100's of other menus at OrgJunkie.com

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting the Hot Dog Spaghetti recipe. Next week I would like to start a featured blog each week for Mom Friendly Meals Monday and I would love for you to be the first with the Hot Dog Spaghetti Recipe. Let me know if you are interested and we can share links! Have a great week!
    http://imo-fwiw.blogspot.com/2010/10/mom-friendly-meals-monday-pumpkin-seeds.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the roast. Report back what the mystery meat is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such great ideas for food! I am a new follower. I hope you will visit and follow me back!

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails