SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 11/1

It has been a full weekend. Running here and there and everywhere! I'm hoping for a nice quiet week at home, but I know it won't be that way. :)

Last week, we had Cheesy Mexican Skillet that was really, really good. And it came together in about 15 minutes which makes it a keeper in my book!


The roast I talked about turned out to be a pork roast. I believe that is the last of them. I ended up fixing it in the crockpot, I seasoned with with BBQ seasoning, cooked it on low for 6 hours, shredded it, covered it with BBQ sauce and cooked it on low for an hour more. I served it on these rolls. It turned out amazing. So good in fact, that the leftovers were eaten for lunch the next day - by the boys! 


We ended up having leftovers twice - (I ate Healthy Choice meals - man those things are good!), the boys had cereal, and hubby cleared out the fridge. :)

This week we're having:
Chuck Roast, Mashed Potatoes & Carrots at my mom's house - it was awesome!! (Thanks mom!!)
Chicken Pot Pie
Spaghetti

Harvest Party @ Church
Leftovers

What are you eating this week? I'd love to come check out your menu!

Make sure to check out 100's of other menus at OrgJunkie.com

3 comments:

  1. We're having Cheeseburger Soup, too! It's one of our favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu for the week looks great. I would really enjoy your Cheeseburger Soup.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy looking soup! I think pork roast with bbq sauce in the crockpot is one of the best fall back meals. Your menus sound delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails