SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

WFMW - Fitting Blogging In Everyday Life

Life gets busy. There are a lot of things that need your attention - kids, pets, work, the hubby, dinner, dishes, laundry and lots of other things. Where in the world do you fit blogging in? At the end of the night, when I finally get the kids in bed all I want to do is grab a bowl of ice cream and watch my TV shows. But I love my blog. I love knowing that I'm helping people - even if it's just one or two people. So when there is a night that I have some extra energy to sit up on the computer for a little while, I will write up some extra posts. I will then click "post options" at the bottom of the text box and choose to schedule my post. I can pick any date and time and blogger will automatically publish my post!


3 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Catch a Wave Wednesday- I'm GFC following!!

    www.mamalovesherbargains.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is something i can do sometimes if i know im going to be inundated with a mixture of crafting, kids and the times where i can anticipate the most fatigue lol! it helps a lot knowing that you don't have to worry about getting it done, and for me aswell i dont have to let a tonne of people i feature down so its very handy indeed.

    Best wishes!

    Nay x

    Moonangelnay Handmade Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this post. I have been trying to figure out how to do that. I would never have found it! I came over from WFMW.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails