SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Friday, October 29, 2010

Where & How To Get FREE Coupons

I have gotten tired of buying my papers and there being one measly insert with no good coupons. Or going to buy my coupons and there being no good coupons - or worse, NO coupons - in the paper. I started nosing around our recycling bin and noticed there was a few inserts thrown in with the newspapers. (We have a separate bin just for newspapers). So hubby and I took recycling on different days every week trying to find the best time to grab all the Sunday inserts. The past two weeks, we've hit the jackpot.


You really can only see about half the stack here. We've found Mondays the bins are stuffed full (not so good for us trying to empty our recycling, but I get tons of inserts!) And the inserts are from our local paper and from papers in the surrounding counties. Which means different versions of the same coupon (it may be $0.75/1 in one paper and $1.00/2 in another) or even different coupons all together.

So check your recycling bins! You might just score some free coupons!

2 comments:

  1. hah, i always check our mail recycling, whenever smth good comes! so many people just dump their mail, well good for people like us :D

    new follower :)
    please visit me if you get a sec!
    http://jensgiveaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get better about coupons. I try to print some online but then they expire so quickly. We do get a weekly farmer's market basket for about half the price of grocery store produce and I love it! It is a great deal and gets us to eat more fruits and veggies.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails