SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Cheeseburgers - Hubby's Way

When my husband and I first started dating, I ate a lot of new foods. Or rather, old foods reinvented. This was (and still is) my husbands favorite kind of cheeseburger. And it quickly became my favorite too. My mom even loves it :)

You'll need:
1/4 onion - diced
1/4 green pepper - diced
1 egg
1 lb hamburger
1 cup ketchup
1 slice of bread - turned into bread crumbs by a food processor

Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.


Form into patties.



Cook 5 to 7 minutes on each side.  Serve on homemade hamburger rolls.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I found you through Saturday stalk and I am now following you! Have a wonderful Saturday!

    http://caseysgoodlife.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails