SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Friday, November 12, 2010

CSN Stores Review

A few weeks ago, I was contacted by CSN Stores and asked to do another review. I am having some troubles deciding what to pick! I'd love to get some new bathroom furniture but I am pretty sure we would have to redo the whole bathroom. And that's just not something I am feeling up to now, with the holidays fast approaching.

Maybe I will review a book shelf - I'd love to have something else to stack the boys toys on!
What would you pick to review? Give me some ideas!!

1 comment:

  1. Book shelves can be a lifesaver. I need some in my daughters room for all her toys and books. I found you through the Sensational Saturday Blog Hop. Can't wait to see what you decide on.

    Erica
    http://www.frugalracingfanmommy.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails