SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Groceries 11/20

I went to Giant to get my free turkey, evaporated milk and chocolate chips! There was dollar doublers in the ad, making the chocolate chip deal even better. C begged for oranges, so I agreed. We get home and he "doesn't like oranges." Boys.


FREE - Turkey, 2 Heinz gravy, 2 Pillsbury brownie mixes

Total OOP: $23.99 plus, I got 400 gas point which equals out to $12 off gallons in my hubbys truck.

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog through the Saturday Stalk, and it's amazing. I can honestly say you are an inspiration. I'm trying to feed 5 here, with money extremely tight, and I can't seem to do it for less than $150 for about 3 weeks of groceries.

    Anywho, I'm a follower now, just wanted to show my appreciation for your blog!

    =)
    Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're amazing! I price match but you really get great deals. I have a girlfriend who dose the walgreens thing but I just get confused by it...anywho thats great!
    Melly

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails