SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

"Groceries" for the Week 11/5

So, we didn't get too food this week, we've been eating out of our pantry. I picked up a loaf of bread and some bananas at Save-A-Lot and spent $1.45. Then, because I had the "extra" and I wanted to go shopping, I went to Target, Rite Aid and for the first time ever, Walgreens! Hubby has come down with a cold and when I read of this great deal on cold meds, I had to try it out!


Target : OOP $10.82, received two $5 gift cards - 6 Glade candles, 4 Glade scented oil refills, 6 Halloween Oreos

Rite Aid - $4.02 OOP, received $2 in UP rewards - 2 Clean & Clear facial scrubs

Walgreens - $2 OOP, received $5 in Register Rewards - 2 DayQuil

$18.29

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails