SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Groceries For The Week

Where last week was a little short on the food, this week has made up for it. FREE Pillsbury Brownies (our favorite brand!), FREE veggies, and cheap cream of mushroom soup equaled to LOTS of shopping this week. I'd say we're stocked on brownies for the next year and then some. There is a ton that I got that isn't pictured. I shopped at Giant, Walgreens, Target, Rite Aid and Save A Lot this week. All the stores are combined because of numerous trips!




There is so much that isn't pictured. A 10 pound turkey, Crisco Baking Sticks, 4 Wholly Guacamole Queso dips, Wholly Guacamole, shampoo, toothpaste and a toothbrush (from Rite Aid), more canned veggies, half a bushel of apples, and some other stuff. I put the cold stuff away until I got a chance to take a picture and there was a few bags hiding from me. (Of course, I found them as soon as I took the picture and put those groceries away.)

Total OOP for the week : $31.67

Little over budget, but GREAT for everything I got! And I kind of expected the next few weeks to be high as I stock up on baking supplies.

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I had planned to go shopping last night and it didn't happen. So I am today. Looking forward to picking up baking supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find that brownie deal? We are having a lot of guests coming through this holiday season and they all love brownies!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails