SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Home Made Vanilla Ice cream

So I've shared my apple crisp recipe. I made it again tonight and realized I never shared my vanilla ice cream recipe. And you just have to have vanilla ice cream with your apple crisp! :)

You'll need :
1/4 C sugar
8 oz milk
4 oz whipping cream
2 tsp vanilla

First, and foremost before you start, make sure your ice cream bowl is FROZEN. I've gone to make ice cream many times only to find out the bowl is still waiting to be put back in the freezer.

Then, mix all ingredients in an easy to pour container (I use my two cup measuring cup). Make sure sugar is dissolved and pour into the ice cream maker following the machine directions. Mix in ice cream maker according to maker instructions or until it reaches desired consistency. Enjoy alone or on top your favorite dessert!

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmm...Yummy! I need to get me an icecream maker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I'm your newest follower from Friday blog hops. Looking forward to reading more. Mine is http://www.nestingwithniall.blogspot.com. Hope you'll stop by and follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's what I need to learn how to do! My whole house would eat this up in NO TIME! Looks delish though :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails