SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 11/15

It us officially the week before Thanksgiving. Holy cow! Where has this year gone?!

This past week we enjoyed lots of good foods! Our favorite was Mini Taco Bowls - after we had them for dinner, we had them twice for lunch.

Our stir fry was great, we used leftover steak from the night before. I also made sloppy joes - I had hoped to make enough to freeze, but they were so good we ended up eating them the next night as well.


Next week is Thanksgiving and we're going to be spending the holiday with family. I like to still fix a turkey dinner at our house so we have that tradition here with our boys. (And so we have leftovers!!) We'll have our turkey this week so we don't get tired of it before next week.

Calzones
E's Cheeseburgers
Chicken Ring
"Thanksgiving" Dinner
Leftovers

What are you eating this week? I'd love to come check out your menu!
Make sure to check out 100's of other menus at OrgJunkie.com

1 comment:

  1. Keli, thanks so much for visiting my blog! Don't worry lentils sound scary, but when they are all spiced up like I did it really tastes similar a taco salad or nachos with beef!...and it's so inexpensive too! I love that you've got a whole blog dedicated to eating frugally. Let me know if you have a recipe that you'd like me to feature! www.ohsosavvymom.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails