SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 11/28

Our menu last week went according to plan. We had turkey both at my mother in laws house and my moms house. We love turkey! We cooked our turkey two weeks ago and already most of the leftovers are gone. My mom sent some leftovers home with me and they're gone! How was your Thanksgiving?

We also enjoyed chili,


and Chicken Ring (that used leftover turkey).


This week we're having:

Stromboli
Chicken Caccitore *new*
Easy Chicken (turkey) Bake
Steak
Meatball Subs
Quesadillas
Out/Leftovers

What are you eating this week? I'd love to come check out your menu!

Make sure to check out 100's of other menus at OrgJunkie.com

3 comments:

  1. We're having quesadillas, too. Your menu looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu looks great. I would love that Chicken Ring. Thank you for sharing and have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great menu, I love visiting MPM's links, I never to get stuck for ideas, thank you for sharing you. Stop by my home if you have time. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails