SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 11/7

Well, this year is really flying by! Can you believe it's only 3 weeks until Thanksgiving?? Our meals went pretty well last week, we stuck with 5 of the planned meals. I wasn't feeling too well and the boys went with my mom so we skipped the party at church. The pot pie turned out horrible. It was edible, but didn't taste good. The chicken curry with potatoes was okay. We didn't think it was wonderful like the comments said. I would make some changes if I made it again. I made spaghetti and I think that was the hit of the week! I added a few ingredients I don't normally add and it tasted great.


We also enjoyed Cheeseburger Soup.


This week we're having:

Grilled Cheeseburgers, homemade fries

Sloppy Joes (doubling to freeze some!)
Mini Taco Bowls *new*
Steak
Pork chops
Leftovers

What are you eating this week? I'd love to come check out your menu!
Make sure to check out 100's of other menus at OrgJunkie.com

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by "2 Make Ends Meet" today.
    I am interested in your mini taco bowls. I would love if you posted the recipe for us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smart! Making double sloppy joes to freeze! Why don't I ever think of that! lol...

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails