SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Friday, November 12, 2010

What's For Dinner? Mini Taco Bowls!

So yet another dinner hit with the boys! (Well, C didn't like the bowls, he ended up dumping his out and eating the filling. But A ate the whole thing!!) This recipe was so, so good. It only took about 15 minutes to throw together. The only complaint I had [from hubby] was of the little bowls. But um, MINI Taco Bowls.

(I forgot to take a picture before I covered it in cheese :) You get the idea though)


You'll need:
flour tortillas (6 inch)
1 lb. ground beef
1 cup salsa
2 TBSP taco seasoning
Taco Toppings - we used cheese, sour cream & spinach

Microwave tortillas on HIGH 30 sec, or until they are flexible. Line the cups of a muffin tin with 1 tortilla in each cup. Fold back edges of tortillas, leaving opening in centers for filling. Bake at 350 for 10 min. Meanwhile, brown meat in large skillet; drain. Stir in salsa and taco mix. Simmer for 10 minutes. Spoon meat mixture into tortilla bowls. Top with remaining ingredients and enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. Keli your son is SO cute!! I love these taco bowls, what a fun dinner idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!!! I am going to try these in the next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an awesome idea. I esp. like it since I just got back from the store with some chewed up tortillas (courtesy of my darling daughter) and I was wondering what in the world to do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I linked to your blog from Menu Plan Monday a couple days ago. I had Tacos on the menu last night and we made these mini taco bowls for our 2 boys who prefer a "taco salad" each time we make tacos. They were a hit!! THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails