SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Friday, November 5, 2010

What's For Dinner? Spaghetti!

,A has not been eating dinner very well. Except for when I post a recipe and say that he has actually eaten,  he usually eats nothing but the fruit I serve with dinner. So when I make something that he gobbles up, I know I need to share! The other night we made spaghetti. I made a few changes to the usual way I make it and A and C ate all of theirs and asked for more! This will be the way I make spaghetti from now on!



You'll need :

a jar of ragu
1/2 cup water
1 bell pepper - chopped
1/2 medium onion - chopped
1/2 lb ground beef
1/2 lb spaghetti
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp oregano
1/2 tbsp Italian seasoning
1 pinch parsley

Ground ground beef, onion and peppers in skillet. Drain. Meanwhile, cook spaghetti noodles. Add ragu, water and spices to [drained] meat. When noodles are finished cooking, drain and add to meat sauce. Toss to coat. Serve and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Spaghetti is a favorite at our house too! I have a VERY picky 22 month old who only wants to eat foods with tomato in it or on it. :) I usually buy the Hunt's spaghetti sauce and make it the same way as you do except I add a small amount of sugar because I noticed the Hunt's sauce isn't quite as sweet as some of the other brands.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails