SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

25 Days of Christmas - Day 8

We mixed things up a bit again today. Today was supposed to be making/decorating cookies. A quick look at the calender told me that would not work. For one, C was at school. I like to make a big mess of the kitchen when we have the whole day ahead of us, not just an hour or two. Tomorrow, daddy only works a half day which means he'll be home at 10 am to help us make cookies!

Anyway. Today we made the Rip and Glue Paper Wreaths.


A wanted NO part of this so daddy made one instead. And I must say he did a fantastic job...


Are you doing an Advent calender? How is it going?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for checking out my blog! Love your reindeer hand/foot print! I need to make that with my son next week! Happy Holidays!
    Debbie
    www.lifeofamodernmom.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails