SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Monday, December 13, 2010

25 Days of Christmas - Days 10 & 11

Yesterday, the boys got to see Santa again. That made 4 times in 3 days. I'm getting a little sick of the jolly old red guy to be honest. :)

Today, we went to my sister in laws house and made about 3247 cookies. (OK, really, it was just 5 different batches.) It took forever. But it was a ton of fun!


This is our half of the cookies. We made peanut blossoms, bons bons, sugar cookies, chocolate chip cookies, and brer rabbit cookies. Yum! Now I just need an exercise plan. :)

What kind of cookies do you make for Christmas?

3 comments:

  1. What are Brer Rabbit cookies? Those sound interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Look at that bounty! We havent started our baking yet, I'm shooting for the beginning of the week. Its just me & the kids baking so we are sticking to 3 varieties. We're doing a cookie, a bark, and a truffle - all have chocolate of course! :)

    I'm already following you but I'm stopping by through the Swingin' by Sunday Blog Hop. I hope you'll do the same! You can find me @ http://sofiasideas.com/

    Sofia's Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I usually make choc. chip w/holiday m&ms's, sugar cookies, ginger cookies, oatmeal cookies, and raspberry ribbons.

    This year, however, we've opted for making preserves (apple and strawberry) for gifts!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails