SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Sugar Cookies - His Way

C has been begging me to make cut out cookies for a long time. I hate making these cookies. I still don't have a good recipe. All the ones we make have no taste at all. This week, I've cheated and bought some sugar cookie mix so the next time he wants to make cookies, they'll be edible (To me at least ;) )


He did everything himself - mixing, cutting, rolling. Even putting in and taking out of the oven.


Here's the recipe we used... I don't know what I did to it. The boys and hubby enjoyed it, but I thought it was bland.



I'd love if you would share your recipe in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. The Betty Crocker mix comes through in a pinch!

    Following you from BabyDealsDujour, we list all the baby daily deals in real-time. Love to see you on Facebook and Twitter too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the recipe I wanna try next. I have yet to find a good sugar cookie cut out recipe either.
    MomAdvice

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails