SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dessert Dilemma - SOLVED & Triple Layer Chocolate Brownie Dish

Last week, I posted my dessert dilemma. I wasn't sure which dessert to bring to my sister in laws. A few people shared their opinions (thank you to those who did!). I decided to go with the cupcake poppers. Mainly because I thought cutting a bunch of little cakes in half would be a lot easier than cutting a big cake in thirds.

I failed. I don't know what the heck I did, but they weren't very tasty. I even used the box mix so it wasn't that it was my recipe. The icing I used wasn't very fluffy after it sat for a few minutes. Plus, when a friend dropped a Christmas present off, Parker ate half of them.


What I did end up taking to the party was a recipe I got from my mom. It was a huge hit and so easy to make. I bet you have all the ingredients in your pantry right now. (I also brought the cupcake poppers that survived.)

Triple Layer Chocolate Brownie Dish
you'll need:
brownie mix
pudding mix
cool whip
chocolate chips

Make brownie according to box. Make pudding according to the box. Mix in cool whip. Place in the fridge until brownies are done. When brownies are done baking, let cool, then cut into tiny pieces. (it might be easier to use your hands to tear it apart.) Layer 1/3 of brownies in bottom of a medium bowl. Top with 1/3 pudding mixture and a layer of chocolate chips. Repeat twice more with remaining brownies, pudding and chocolate chips.


2 comments:

  1. Now this is definitely a TREAT! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does sound good :) Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails