SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dessert Dilemma

I have a bit of a dilemma. I have to bring dessert to my sister in law's house this weekend for a Christmas party. I want to try something different, have it stand out a little. I think I have it narrowed down to two recipes -


COOL WHIP Chocolate ONE BOWL Bliss Cake

and


What do you think I should make?

4 comments:

  1. I vote for the poppers. They are so cute. Can yo do them in Christmas colours? Various shades of green and red? Share the recipe please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just noticed the link to the recipe! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You cannot go wrong with chocolate. The first one gets my vote!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails