SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Grocery Shopping 11/28 - 12/4

A and I ran into the stores today. I had to get a few things for a baby shower I'm co-hosting tomorrow. Wouldn't you know I forgot some of it?



 
I had a rain check to redeem for the brownies. I grabbed some coffee and creamer to throw in a gift basket for Christmas. I got a box of Lucky Charms for my loves who have been asking for them for weeks. :) I also went back and got 2 bags of chips for the shower.
 
Produce: bananas, oranges, sweet potatoes, & blueberries
 
Total OOP: $14.66

2 comments:

  1. Hi! New follower from Feed Me Friday! You can visit me at mymodernguide.blogspot.com

    Beki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love the challenge of feeding us on just $25 a week....however, I don't earn that much for the most part and that stinker I live with, I have to beg for grocery money....otherwise, he goes and buys whatever he is hungry for at the time and more! Just for the snack foods alone for Thanksgiving he spent $84!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails