SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Meal Plan 12/12

12 days until Christmas! Can you believe it? I can't! I'm almost done shopping, how about you? I just need to get a few more things for a basket I'm putting together, order something for hubby, and get something for my dad.

Last week we had a lot of good meals. I tried the Chicken Cordon Bleu in the slow cooker and it turned out really good!

The hot dog spaghetti turned out good too. I used a different spaghetti sauce than I normally do, and we didn't like it as much. Never the less, there was no leftovers!

This week, we have a ton going on. Tonight, we were at my SILs house baking cookies all day! She fixed a roast. Tomorrow, hubby has off, so we're taking a day to spend together. Tuesday, I'm hoping to run some errands in town. Wednesday I need to put together gifts for C's teachers - which means more baking. Thursday, we're hosting a cookie decorating party (more baking!!) Friday is C's school Christmas party and Saturday is our Christmas party for my moms side of the family. Busy busy!

This week we're eating:
Roast
Potato Soup
Chicken Spaghetti
Leftovers
Christmas Party

Head to OrgJunkie.com for more menus!

I'd love to check out your menu! Leave me a link!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from Organizing Junkie! I’d love for you stop by check and check out my menu as well!
    http://youngstayathomemomadventures.blogspot.com/2010/12/menu-plan-monday_12.html

    Hotdog Spaghetti does sound very interesting? I'm sure it's a great budget friendly meal.. I'll have to give it a try sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails