SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 12/19

Last weeks menu plan went nothing according to plan. Well. We did have Tostadas and fish. And leftovers, twice. We did got to the Christmas party (which was tons of fun). I wasn't in the mood for cooking at all last week. Monday, I tried a new recipe. Friday, we got pizza using a free pizza coupon I had hidden.


This week is a bit easier, I only have to cook for 4 meals. I'm hoping to keep them easy. I am also trying to plan stuff that I know I'll want to eat. Which should hopefully increase me wanting to cook.

Christmas Party
Chicken Chimichangas
Potato Soup (carryover)
Pizza
Leftovers
Christmas Eve - undecided. I'm wanting to get a ham but I'm not sure yet.
Christmas Dinner @ my grandparents

What are your plans for Christmas this year?
Visit Orgjunkie.com for more meal plans!

3 comments:

  1. We would love your potato soup for this cold weather. Thank you for sharing and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a terrific Christmas!
    Please stop by and enter my $30 IHOP gift card giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your menu looks good! I love a light week... always nice to have a bit of a break!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails