I was thrilled to be able to review the new Cranberry Naturals by Old Orchard. My boys were too. Once they realized what was in the box, they ran and got their cups so they could try the new juice. I usually don't like cranberry juice. I think the taste is too bitter. I tried a sip of A's cup and ended up drinking the whole thing! (He wasn't very happy). This juice has the perfect amount of sweetener. It's sweet without being overly sweet.
Cranberry Naturals Juices are all-natural, reduced-calorie cranberry juice cocktails. They are sweetened with a blend of sugar and Truvia. They contain no HFCS, no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Cranberry Naturals Juices are naturally sweet! They contain 30% real cranberry juice, 70 calories and 17 grams of sugar in one 8 ounce serving. Compare that to the leading brand of cranberry juice which is less than 20% juice, and has 120 calories and 30 grams of sugar in an 8 ounce serving.
About Old Orchard:
The Old Orchard story began as a humble farming operation over twenty-five years ago and has since grown to offer over 100 different products available at stores across the nation and around the globe. Old Orchard is still located in the middle of an old apple orchard and remains a family-owned company, committed to product quality and safety. Our dedicated employees work hard to produce the best-tasting innovative and healthy juices. We hope that you and your family will enjoy the fruits of our labor as much as we do!
Old Orchard has an awesome interactive website with a lot of helpful information and fun games to play!
One of my readers will win a Cranberry Naturals T-Shirt (which is now the most comfortable shirt I own, by the way) and VIP free product coupons (good for any Old Orchard 64oz product)
Visit Old Orchard and tell me : which flavor juice will you buy if you win?
- Subscribe to Feeding Four via RSS, Google Friend Connect, or E-mail. (If you are already a subscriber, just let me know!) (2 entries for each follow, GFC = 2 entries, email = 2 entries, RSS = 2 entries)
- Like Feeding Four on facebook (1 entry)
- "Like" Old Orchard on facebook - let them know Feeding Four sent you
- Follow Feeding Four on twitter & tweet about this giveaway
- Follow Old Orchard on twitter & let them know Feeding Four sent you.
- Blog about this giveaway. Comment back here with the blog address so that your entry can be verified. (2 entries - please leave separate comments for each entry!)
This giveaway closes on December 17, 2010 at midnight EST. A winner will be picked via Random.org and notified via email. You have 48 hours to respond to my email or a new winner will be picked.
Disclaimer: I was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.