SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Quick and Easy Macaroni and Cheese

The other day the boys and I went Christmas shopping. We got home at dinner time to find that hubby had thrown some fish sticks in the oven. I wanted some macaroni and cheese but only had about 20 minutes to fix it. The one mac and cheese recipe my boys will actually eat takes a bit longer than that. I searched the cupboards for a box mac and cheese - we were out. So I racked my brain and came up with this, which I think actually tastes better than my old recipe, and takes half the time to prepare.


You'll need:

1/2 box macaroni noodles
1 can (6 ounces) evaporated milk
3 tbsp butter
2 cups sharp cheddar cheese - shredded

Boil noodles as directed on box. Drain. Add milk, butter and cheese to hot macaroni noodles, stir until cheese has melted and serve.

1 comment:

  1. nice posting..
    thank's for your information ^_^
    please visit me too :
    check it out

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails