SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Friday, December 3, 2010

Rite Aid Trip 12/3

I dropped the kids off with my mom tonight and ran into Rite Aid. They had nothing in stock (or on the shelves I should say) so this is what I walked away with.


The register would not take any of my coupons for the deodorant. After about 10 minutes and making sure the coupons were indeed for the items I had purchased, the manager finally was able to push them through. She even had to push through my UPR. I'm not sure what the issue was.
I asked for a rain check for the razor because there was none on the shelf. The manager said she might have some in the back. She brought me one. I asked if there was more and [long story short :)] I only got one.
Total OOP: $7.70
Plus, I still have $5 in UPRs to use next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails