Luckily for me, I've found an alternative to candles. Scentsy. Scentsy makes the house smell just as good, if not better than candles do. With Scentsy I don't have to worry about the boys burning themselves on the flame, or worry about leaving the warmer on all night.
Scentsy Candles Products are a safe alternative to scented candles! Our Warmers melt and warm the wax releasing the fragrance into the air which means - NO BURNING. This makes your home safer for you, your family and pets. Buy Scentsy and make your home a more safer environment. Say goodbye to soot for good!
The unit I was sent for review, Rustic Star, isn't horribly big. It's about the size of a large Yankee Candle. It easily fits anywhere a candle could fit. I was sent a full sized bar as well as a few sample sizes. The first wax I tried was a sample size. I expected it to last maybe an hour. It took about 20 minutes to fully melt. I was amazed at how good it smelled! It lasted for three whole days! I had the warmer on all day for three whole days and there is still some wax left! I was amazed at how long it lasted.
When you want to change scents, turn your warmer off. Pick up the dish and pour the wax back into the container it came in. It will re harden when it cools down. Then simply take a paper towel and wipe out the dish. You're ready for a new scent bar!
I also like that the Scentsy warmer can double as a nightlight. The light switch to our kitchen is on the other side of the room from the entry way. (Just one of the many things that do not make sense about our house!) I used to leave a light on once it got dark so we could see to get across the room. Now, I just leave on my warmer!
Wendy, a Scentsy Independent Director, has offered my readers a giveaway! 1 lucky winner will win a warmer and a bar from Scentsy!
- Visit Scentsy and tell me which warmer is your favorite.
- Subscribe to Feeding Four via RSS, Google Friend Connect, or E-mail. (If you are already a subscriber, just let me know!) (2 entries for each follow, GFC = 2 entries, email = 2 entries, RSS = 2 entries)
- Buy a Scensty product from Wendy - bonus 10 entries!
- Like Feeding Four on facebook (1 entry)
- Follow Feeding Four on twitter & tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet up to twice per day, leave separate comments)
- Blog about this giveaway. Comment back here with the blog address so that your entry can be verified. (2 entries - please leave separate comments for each entry!)
This giveaway closes on January 04, 2011 at midnight EST. A winner will be picked via Random.org and notified via email. You have 48 hours to respond to my email or a new winner will be picked. *Every entry will be verified. If your entry can not be verified, it will be deleted.*
Disclaimer: I was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.