SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Sundried Tomato & Garlic Chicken

I have to first say, I totally stole this recipe from the a packet of Lawry's seasoning. I received a pack of the spices & seasonings in the mail from a freebie I signed up for. I finally got around to opening the envelope and changed the plan for dinner that night. The packet of spices smelled so good. Everyone in our family loved it. Both the boys ate it up, I couldn't believe it. This will definitely make the meal plan again.


(I did change the ingredients just a bit)

You'll need:
1 package Lawry's Mediterranean Sun dried Tomato & Garlic Chicken Spices & Seasonings
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast ($2.32)
2 1/2 cups pasta (I wish I would have added more) (free - coupon+sale)
1 cup water
1 can diced tomatoes (free - canned from garden)
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese ($0.15)
1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese ($0.18)


Place chicken and pasta in a 13 by 9 baking dish. Mix water, seasoning mix and tomatoes until combined. Pour over chicken and pasta.

Mix mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses together and sprinkle over top chicken mixture. Cover dish with foil and bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes. Remove foil from pan and bake 10 minutes more.

 Serve and enjoy!
I served this with a side of green beans I bought here. (free - sale+coupon)

The boys had some blueberries ($0.56) and pears (free - from a friend).


Total meal cost : $3.21

Hubby had two chicken breasts and pasta, I had one and the boys split one. There were two breasts leftover plus pasta.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails