SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

What's For Lunch? 12/8

Need some inspiration for your children's lunchbox? I will be sharing what I have packed in C's in the hopes that it will help you when you struggle! (C has school Monday, Wednesday and every other Friday, so I will be sharing 2 to 3 times a week)

I totally forgot to take a picture yesterday morning when I finished his lunch, sorry!

He had : grilled cheese sandwich, strawberries, blueberries, pretzels, an apple and a water bottle.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic; I love reading your lunch box posts! I've never made a grilled cheese sandwich that I didn't eat immediately...never would have thought of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a ham and swiss sandwich. It definitely hit the spot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi
    I will be looking forward to your posts...
    I have added you to my sidebar
    I also know that the things that you get we do not get them Here, but never the less reading about healthy tiffin boxes are a inspiration in Itself

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails