SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

White Trash

My aunt made this for us for Christmas one year. It was the best munchie dessert I had ever had. I googled it and figured out it was so easy to make! I made some last year and it was gone in a day. I don't think this batch will last much longer.

One of the things I like about this recipe is that you can change it to suit your family's wants/needs. Allergic to peanuts? Leave them out. My friend likes M&Ms in hers, I think it's sweet enough the way it is. Tailor it to your likes!



You'll need:
2 cups Chex cereal
2 cups Cheerios
12 oz peanuts
16 oz pretzels (I prefer the sticks)
24 oz. white chocolate
1/8 cup oil - more as needed


Mix first 4 ingredients.  Pour oil over chocolate and stir. Melt chocolate in microwave. Pour over mixture and mix well. I used my hands for this. Pour onto waxed paper. Let set until chocolate is set. (You might want to put it in the fridge, or at least in a different room than you. Otherwise, it might get eaten every time someone walks by it.)

This post is linked to URS

3 comments:

  1. Yum, I think I'm already addicted to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a yummy treat. Can't wait to try it for my 4 boys!


    http://survivingandthrivinginmom-dom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails