SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Groceries 1/15

There wasn't much that we needed this week. Eggs and bread were about all. With the big snow storm and the freezing tempeatures, that was fine with me. Maybe once the weather gets a little warmer, I'll want to venure out and do some shopping. But for now, I'm happy to text hubby a list and have him pick up what we need on the way home.


total OOP for the week: $2.88

2 comments:

  1. I've pretty much had to deal with just that...a call saying pick up milk or whatever on your way home.
    Yesterday he gave me $40 to buy groceries. I didn't do all that well on the coupon side of it only saying 41% and that included sale prices. Plus I took my grandson with me and let him get a few things he wanted and went over by $5.77. But, we have some food in the house for the next week so I can't complain too much.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails