SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Groceries 1/22

I hate shopping in the cold. It has been FREEZING here. Really, I think today was like 26 degrees, plus the horrible wind chill, but it's wayyy to cold for me. I waited until hubby got home to run to the store so I didn't have the kids to buckle and unbuckle.


I needed milk this week, so I took advantage of the awesome cereal deal at Giant this week. Buy 4 boxes of General Mills Cereal, get $6 off AND a Catalina for a FREE milk! Since the out of pocket was less than a gallon of milk, it was a no brainer. I did this deal twice. I still have a Catalina for a FREE milk to use.


When I went to Giant to get the cereal, there was no strawberries to be found so I had to make an extra trip the next day. The things I do for my boys. ;) When I walked in the door, you would have thought I brought chocolate home or something. The boys went nuts! They hadn't had blueberries in a few days and they hadn't had strawberries since New Years. It was so cute. I can't wait until May when we can go strawberry picking again.

Total OOP : $10.30 (plus I have the $4.50 Catalina for a gallon of milk)

2 comments:

  1. Great deal! My girls are the same way, love it when I come home with strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great deal on cereal and milk! I just picked up a few boxes with my rain check from the Rite Aid bogo sale last week. I love it when I can get cereal for cheap...so does my local food bank:-)

    Stopping by from Money Saving Mom. I'm glad to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails