SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Groceries 1/8

Not much this week, I needed cheese and bread so I made hubby run into Target with a small list...


Bread -$1
Cheese - $2 each
Hot Cocoa - $1.36 each
Gingerbread mixes - $0.87 each

Total for Target trip : $2.27

I also bought a cantaloupe and 5 pounds of bananas - $4.44

Total for the week : $6.71

4 comments:

  1. Great blog! I've been really trying to motivate myself to get back into couponing lately.. just haven't done it!

    Thanks for joining Making Friends Sunday, don't forget to grab out button :)

    www.theloveliveshere.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from Making Friends Sunday!
    http://crazy4fluff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for joining the Meeting Friends Sunday Blog hop! I'm your newest follower.

    www.hislittlemrs.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm stopping by from the hop! I already follow you (but am now following on FB) but am glad I stopped by to see this post...IMPRESSIVE! You are my hero!

    Kristin :)
    Keenly Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails