SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

How to Make the Perfect Cup of Hot Chocolate

I love hot chocolate, but I could never figure out how to make a cup that tastes as good as the cup I would buy at the gas station. (AC&T has amazing hot cocoa!) I was at a friends hous the other day, and she made some hot chocolate that was better than what I normally buy. This is how I will make my hot chocolate from now on!

You'll need equal amounts of milk and water. Microwave milk until warm, add hot cocoa mix and hot water. Mix well. Add marshmellows and stir. Serve.

How do you make your hot cocoa?

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried adding a touch of hazelnut coffee creamer to your hot chocolate? It tastes almost like drinking a Ferrero Rocher chocolate! I've also been known to drop in a teaspoon of caramel sauce. Generally I use whipped cream rather than marshmallows but it's all good. Chocolate goes with everything, even an espresso shot. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails