SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Meal Plan 1/16

16 days into our pantry challenge and we're doing darn good! I am really proud of us this month. We've spent $9.59 this month so far on groceries. I except this week to add a little to our total, as I need milk, but we should be way under the normal $100 a month.



Even though we're doing a pantry challenge, we've been eating well. This past week we've enjoyed Stromboli, Hot dog Spaghetti, 3 Cheese Chicken & Pasta(recipe coming tomorrow), Roast Chicken, Enchiladas, Baked Chicken Taquitos and Grilled Cheeseburgers. Yum! I realized we had spaghetti, chicken & pasta and lasagna all in the same week. I would've been fun with that, but the boys decided they wanted enchiladas instead. :) We also tried the "healthy" version of Artisan bread.

This week:
Mini Pizzas
Beef Nacho Casserole
Lasagna
Pizza Mac
Chicken Fajitas
Fish Fillets
BBQ Pork Roast on these rolls and Mac and Cheese (My MIL is coming for dinner)

What are you eating this week? Check out more recipes at OrgJunkie.com

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm...that BBQ roast pork looks yummy! :) Have a great week and thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My biggest problem, while our food budget is small, I still want to stay away from processed foods as much as possible. And of course, lower fat versions of products are more money too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am definatly subscribing to your blog!
    i would love how u feed 4 under $100 a month
    thats amazing

    here's my menu for this week
    http://fromcristintomommy.blogspot.com/2011/01/menu-plan-monday.html

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails