SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Meal Plan 1/23 & Pantry Update

One more week to go in our pantry challenge!! We're doing so well this month. I feel like we're just getting started with the pantry clean out, so I'm pretty sure we'll be continuing our challenge into February. So far this month, we've spent $19.89 on groceries.

I can't really see a difference (yet) in our menus. We're still eating the same as we were last month when I was doing my "normal" shopping. Last week,we enjoyed Mini Pizzas, Beef Nacho Casserole, Lasagna - twice (recipe coming tomorrow), Chicken Fajitas, Fish Fillets, and BBQ Pork Roast. It was a good week!

This week we're enjoying:

mini pizzas



chili (from the freezer)
BBQ Pork Roast (leftovers from last week)
Chicken Parmesan
undecided - new recipe

What are you eating this week?
Check out 100s of other menus at orgjunkie.com.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great recipe. Are the mini pizzas frozen or do you make them. They look great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I'm amazed that you've spent less than $20 on groceries this month. That's incredible. I think I need to take a closer look at my pantry. Thank you for sharing all of the recipes, particularly the BBQ Roast, I think it would be great for my freezer stash or for a Super Bowl Party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace - I make them, I have the recipe coming Thursday!

    Natanya - I'm amazed too :) I'm lucky it's been sooo freezing, I haven't wanted to venture out into the cold which has helped alot! The boys and I have been eating the BBQ Roast for lunch since Saturday, we love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog... can't wait to look around!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails