SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Meal Plan 1/3

The first meal plan of the new year! Last week I said I was going to get back to normal around here. Well that did not happen. I spent the whole week with my boys who were home from school. The hubby has been off since Thursday. I was loving having them home with me but, it's not forever. C goes back to school tomorrow and hubby goes back to work Tuesday.

One thing that means getting back to normal is more posting around here! I have a few new recipes I want to share and a great new deal site a reader emailed me about. Things should be picking up. There are lots more things to come in 2011, I hope you'll stick around and enjoy them with me!

Onto the menu :
Pizza
Steak
Chicken Nuggets
Chicken & Rice (crock pot meal)

Sloppy Joes
Grilled Cheeseburgers
Baked Chicken Taquitos

What are you eating this week?
Check out other menus at OrgJunkie.com

2 comments:

  1. Good menu! I will also be returning back to normal this week, with going back to work ( I work in a school). Hope you have a great week!

    Oh and we received the pillsbury toaster strudel prize pack last week! Thanks so much! My daughter LOVES the dough boy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu looks very good. We would love those Sloppy Joes. Thank you for sharing and you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails