SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Meal Plan 1/30 "End" of the Pantry Challenge

Officially, this past week marked the end of our pantry challenge. But, I have decided to continue this challenge for [at least] another month. This week, I will be posting more pictures of my pantry, so that you'll be able to see the dent we have made this past month.

Last week, our menu went almost as planned. I couldn't find any chili in the freezer, so I made some. I didn't add enough spices to it though, so it was a disappointment. Saturday night, C stayed at his cousins house, so hubby took A and I out to dinner at a restaurant I've been wanting to try. We did enjoy mini pizzas, tostadas, leftover BBQ pork roast, chicken Parmesan, and cheeseburgers.

With an upcoming icestorm paired with the fact that 3 out of the 4 of us either have colds, or are getting over colds, I'm making this an easy week filled with comfort foods!

This week, we are enjoying:


enchiladas
quesadillas
potato soup
enchiladas
porkchops
beef pot roast
leftovers

What are you eating this week? I'd love to come check out your menu!

Check out 100s of other menus at orgjunkie.com

4 comments:

  1. Dropping by from MPM - feeding 4 on $25? That's ambitious! Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are having enchiladas too! Have a awesome week
    Jenn
    www.thehomemakermakeover.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Seriously? I need to come back (just found you on MPM) and learn your secrets. I'd be delighted if you'd stop by and share a meatless recipe today for Meatless Mondays.

    We'll be sharing Meatless Meals every week. You can see today's link-up HERE.

    Hope to see you there soon!

    Kristi @
    Veggie Converter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm inspired by your pantry clean out! I am going to try and do one for February in an effort to save money to be spent on a csa share we are buying this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails