SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Meal Plan 1/9

Nine days into our pantry challenge. Going strong so far. Surprisingly, we have run out of a few things - tuna, eggs, bread and a few other things. I'm going to have hubby pick up eggs so I stay out of the store. I'm trying my hand at Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day so hopefully I won't have to get bread.

Our meals last week were really good. We had pizza, sloppy joes and mac and cheese, steak, chicken and rice in the slow cooker, and leftovers. We went ice skating on Saturday, so we went out to eat at a cheap pizza place. I've been digging up some new recipes and vamping and revamping my monthly menu plan, trying to use up my stockpile.

On the menu this week:

Stromboli (look for the recipe tomorrow)
Three Cheese Chicken and Pasta Bake
Grilled Cheeseburgers (carryover from last week)
Roast Chicken
Hotdog Spaghetti
Lasagna
Baked Chicken Taquitos

What are you eating this week? Check out 100s of other recipes at Orgunkie.com

9 comments:

  1. the artisan bread is SO EASY! i just blogged about it last week and have another healthy one this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. The three cheese chicken and pasta bake sounds like a dish we'd enjoy in our house. Hope you like the bread -- and, yes, go metal with the pan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three cheese chicken and pasta bake sounds really yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks yummy, and the artisan bread is easy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that bread book! It makes bread baking very easy. Your menu looks yummy! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, the stromboli and taquitos sound especially good! Have fun with the artisan bread; I've heard a lot about that book, but I haven't read it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are also cooking out of our pantry and freezer this month (and next). It's actually been a nice challenge for us to come up with varied and tasty meals based on what we have.

    Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am planning on cooking up one of my extra turkeys that is taking up so much space in the freezer. I am turning it into some casseroles and shredded turkey to prepare for the baby coming in 3 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Keli,
    Your Three Cheese Chicken and Pasta and your menu look very good. I would like to invite you to bring a dish to my Full Plate Thursday. Thank you for sharing and you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails