SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Monday, January 3, 2011

My Christmas Gifts

So, I know I'm a little late to the party in sharing my Christmas gifts. I mean, it's the new year, people are sharing their resolutions. (I'll get to mine later this week by the way). But, I just HAD to share with you my favorite gifts because they're just, well, awesome!
Canon EOS Rebel T1i 15.1 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3-Inch LCD and EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens
Two days before Christmas Eve, hubby decided I was "allowed" to order my camera - the Canon EOS Rebel T1i 15.1 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3-Inch LCD and EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens. I have been looking at this camera for over three years. We had decided I was going to get it out of our tax return this year, but hubby surprised me by getting it for me for Christmas. He actually gave it to me on December 23rd (gotta love Amazon FREE 1 day shipping!) So that I could use it and get used to it for Christmas. The pictures are auh-maz-ing. I am in love. :)

He also gave me an assortment of foodie gifts - a bread knife, a cookie scoop, measuring spoons and cups and 2 stainless steel bowls. He also gave me a flour sifter and a funnel.

ANNND he gave me all three Twilight movies. I loovve the Twilight movies and I CAN NOT WAIT until Breaking Dawn comes out in the fall!

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (Two-Disc Special Edition)
The Twilight Saga: New Moon (Two-Disc Special Edition)Twilight (Single-Disc Edition) 

What gifts did you get/give this year?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails