SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Your Recipe, My Kitchen - 3 Cheese Chicken Pasta

Tonight's Your Recipe, My Kitchen Recipe comes from two different sites. I was going through my recipes, writing down what I wanted to try and realized two of them were almost exactly the same. The first recipe I referenced was from Kingdom First Mom, the second from Tablespoon.


You'll need:
8 oz. pasta
1 lb. chicken breast, cooked and diced
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
1 1/2 tsp minced garlic
1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
1 jar spaghetti sauce
14 oz can diced tomatoes, drained
2 oz cream cheese
2 cups fresh baby spinach
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Cook pasta as directed on package. Stir chicken, spaghetti sauce, garlic, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, and tomatoes - bring to boil. Simmer on low heat for 3 minutes or until chicken is warmed.

Add cream cheese and stir until melted. Stir in spinach. (notice the nice orange color?)


Cook for a minute, until spinach wilts slightly. Pour chicken mixture over pasta, and mix.


 Top shredded mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, 20 minutes, or until bubbly. Enjoy!


This post is linked to Your Recipe, My Kitchen.

6 comments:

  1. That looks like a meal we'd love at our place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks delish! I've been looking for easy spinach recipes. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm GFC following from Wednesday hops
    www.mamalovesherbargains.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved that you used fresh spinach. It holds its shape so much better than frozen. What a great meal. Thanks for linking up and for all the support!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM! My family would love this!!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails