SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Your Recipe, My Kitchen - Baked Chicken Taquitos

This recipe has not been on my "to make" list very long. In fact, I found it on the very first Your Recipe, My Kitchen. My boys love this meal. They have both asked for it since the first time I made it.


3 oz cream cheese, softned
3/4 cup salsa
1/2 tsp. cumin
1 tsp. chili powder
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
2 c. shredded cooked chicken
1 cup shredded cheese (I used cheddar)
Tortillas
Extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
Mix salsa, cumin, chili powder, and garlic. Stir. Add chicken and cheese and mix well.


Spread 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture down the middle of each tortilla. Top with more cheese.


Roll up tightly. Place seam side down on a greased baking dish. Make sure the taquitos are not touching each other.


Brush the tops lightly with EVOO and bake at 425 degrees for 16-18 minutes or until lightly browned.


4 comments:

  1. Yep! Think we'll be making those!

    Janet

    www.homward4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delicious!!! I have some leftover chicken (from a chicken I roasted yesterday) in the fridge now. I may have to go grab some tortillas and make some for us tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    I am a new follower.
    I blog at www.tammileetips.com
    I hope you will stop by and visit.
    Tammilee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw those, too. I have them on my ever growing list of things to cook. They sound delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails