SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Cheddar Cheese Ham and Pasta

I saw this recipe on Suzie's Blog and I had to try it. We are big fans of pasta, cheese and ham. Add them all together and yum. You've got a family favorite.

You will need:


8 oz pasta (I used bowtie)
2 cups cheddar cheese
1 cup ham, cooked and diced
1 can cream of mushroom soup
Cook pasta, drain. Add remaning ingredients and combine. Serve.

How easy is that? The pasta I used was quick cook, the ham was already cooked from the freezer. It took about 10 minutes to throw this whole recipe together and it is delish!

Be sure to visit Suzie's recipe to see how she made hers - I did mine a little differently. :)

5 comments:

  1. YUM! Must try. I think cooking soups rule; they're so easy to incorporate and taste delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how easy that sounds. I am sure with those ingredients, it was a great family meal. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom would make this all of the time growing up and still makes it for my boys! They love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love mac and cheese! Comfort food!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love easy pasta dishes! This looks awesome! Thanks for adding it to my new Melt in Your Mouth Blog Hop! :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails