SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Monday, February 28, 2011

CVS Deals Week of 2/27

There has been a lot of questions about my grocery budget lately. I've started a new series - How I Keep My Budget Under Control. In it, I've mentioned I get all my toiletries from CVS and Rite Aid for FREE or CHEAP. I'd like to start sharing some of the weekly deals with you to help lower your grocery budgets.



How to get Started Saving at CVS

The best deals this week are :

Crest or Oral-B Toothpaste or Rinse at $3.29, Get $3.29 ECBs (Limit 2)
$1/1 coupon from the 2/27 P&G insert
OR $2/1 coupon from the 1/30 P&G insert
Free plus overage after coupon and ECBs

2 Kashi or Fiber One Cereal at $3, Get $2 ECBs (Limit 1)
$1/1 coupon from the Kashi Booklet or HERE
$1 each after coupon

1 Oral-B Cross Action Power Toothbrush or Brush Heads at $6, Get $3 ECBs (Limit 1)
$3/1 coupon from the 2/27 P&G insert
Free after coupon and ECBs

1 Revitalens at $5.99, Get $5.99 ECBs (Limit 1)
Free after ECBs

1 Softsoap Body Wash at $2.99, Get $2 ECBs (Limit 1)
$1/1 coupon from the 1/30 SmartSource insert
Free after coupon and ECBs

Dawn Dish Liquid $.94
$.25 from the 2/27 P&G insert
 $.69 after coupon

Puffs tissues 72-108 ct at 2/$2
$.50/2 from the 2/27 P&G insert
$.75 each after coupon

Pepsi 2L $.88


Score a great deal this week? I'd love to hear about it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails