SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Date Night Idea # 3

I love to cook. When hubby wants to do something that I love to do, it makes a great date night! Tonight, we made dinner together. The kids were playing together and hubby and I were laughing and cooking in the kitchen. We ate as a family and cleaned up together. Later, we made a chocolate cake together.

Cooking together makes a great date night!

Have you and your spouse had a great date night lately? I'd love to hear what you did!


Come back next week for another great date night idea!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great time! This is my favorite thing to do with my Hubby...and you don't even need a sitter ;)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails