SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Menu Plan 2/20

How did your week go? This past weekend, hubby took the boys and let my mom and I scrapbook for the whole weekend! It was great to have a break, but I'm glad they're home. I missed them! I didn't really cook a whole lot last week. We had enchiladas on Valentines Day, and the next day. We had a fettuccine Alfredo that was okay. I think I added too much cheese to it. We also had pizza, and leftovers.



This week, I'm babysitting all week, so we'll have easy meals. I had some trouble meal planning this week, and the boys were no help.

leftovers/help yourself
Enchiladas (again)
Mini Taco Bowls
Roast Chicken (slow cooker)
Pork Chops (slow cooker)
Pizza
Leftovers

What are you cooking this week?

Check out 100s of other menus at OrgJunkie.com

5 comments:

  1. Nice hubby taking the kids for you! Looks like a great week of meals planned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by on MPM. Your Enchiladas look good. Mine are a bit different (and not sure how they would come out on price) but we always have leftovers for lunch the next day. Here is the recipe http://ourhomeschoolreviews.blogspot.com/2011/01/menu-plan-monday-january-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a yummy menu plan. You had me at Enchiladas. thanks for visting my menu plan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking meal plan! Love me some enchiladas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just had enchiladas last week, so I had to check out your recipe. Looks yummy! I use the enchilada sauce straight, but I think your idea of mixing it with mushroom soup and milk could add an nice twist. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails