SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 2/13

It's Monday again. How was your week? Ours was good - we ate lots of good food. We had Easy Peasy Ham & Cheddar Shells - hubby loved it. He added a few ingredients and his response was "you should blog about this". Gotta love it! :) Friday night, the boys went with my mom (thanks mom!) and we enjoyed a cheap dinner out. We actually went to Ryans at 3:50pm for an early dinner. Since we were there before 4 o'clock, we payed for lunch and enjoyed all their dinner food! We saved about $15 just by going 10 minutes early. Saturday night, the boys were still with my mom, and hubby fixed BLTs for dinner. Yum!

This week is Valentines Day week! Are you fixing a special dinner for someone? My loves have requested enchiladas with rice. This week will be a short one for me cooking as my mom and I are "going" on a scrapbook weekend! I am SO excited. We haven't scrap booked together for about a year. We are actually going to stay at my house and my boys and hubby are going to their Nanny's house. So I'll only have to cook for 5 nights. Friday and Saturday, mom and I will probably heat up leftovers or head out for a quick meal.



Steak, Mac & Cheese, Corn, and Rolls (the family came up for dinner & to bring the boys home)
Enchiladas
Pizza
Steak Fajitas (we have a lot of steak leftover)
Pasta ai Quattro Formaggi

Leftovers/Out
Leftovers/Out

What are you eating this week?

Check out Orgjunkie.com to see more menus!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,I'm stopping by from MPM. Your menu sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails