SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 2/6

It has been a busy busy week! I have been babysitting for a friend and having her boys here makes the time go by even faster. By the time they left in the evening, the boys and I were starving. I'm glad that I had some easy meals planned. We had enchiladas, I was hoping there would be enough leftover for a second meal, but with C taking them in his lunch everyday, there was not. We also had quesadillas, potato soup, and fish fillets. When we had pork chops, I made these scalloped potatoes which were pretty good. On Saturday, I went to my friends house to scrap book so I threw a roast in the slow cooker. It was so easy and so tasty to come home to on a cold winter evening!

Since hubby didn't really care for any of the meals last week (except enchiladas), I've planned a menu this week to make him happy. There are 2 meals on the menu that I'm sure he won't be thrilled with but if I space them enough apart, he'll deal. :)


Steak (on the grill!), sweet potato casserole, corn on the cob and rolls - he has been asking for steak for weeks and he offered to cook!
Lasagna
Meatball Subs
BLTs
Pizza Bites
Easy Peasy Ham & Cheddar Shells
Leftovers (if there are any!)

What are you eating this week? I'd love to come check out your menu!

Check out 100s of other menus at orgjunkie.com

5 comments:

  1. The ham & cheddar recipe sounds yummy and really easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blogged about our menu plan. Check it out here
    http://magicalmemories3.blogspot.com/2011/02/meal-plan-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy your blog and am awarding you the stylish blog award. You can pick it up over at my blog http://couponloversunite.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html
    hope that you will accept and let me know when you have passed it on so I can see who you have chosen.
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your husband sounds a lot like mine. He gets a bit grouchy if he doesn't get some form of plain meat (not in a casserole, not cooked in a sauce) at least once a week. I do the same thing you do with spacing out meals I know he won't love.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails