SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pantry Challenge - Update on my Pantry

Wayyy back at the beginning of January, I shared pictures of my pantry and freezers. Here are some updated pictures after our pantry challenge.

 

We used a lot from this shelf. Well, donated a good bit too. I can see where I need to stock up now.


I cleaned this out pretty good I think. We still have a lot of tomatoes, but we're getting there.


This is A LOT more cleaned out. Hubby has requested that I stock up on Ragu, so I'll be looking for a good sale on that. We donated some brownie/cookie mixes and I'm sure the remaining mixes won't last long. In fact, I have a recipe to share here soon that uses the cookie mix. :)

I didn't take picutres of my freezers because well, I forgot. And it's too dang cold out right now. (My freezers are located on the back porch which is freezing at the moment) I will get those posted soon, for those of you that are interested. They are more full than they were HERE. Picutre 30 bags of cheese on top that turkey. :)

How did your pantry challenge go?

2 comments:

  1. You do amazing! Once upon a time, I used to have a stocked pantry too and then I just ran out of time. How nice that you were able to donate so much too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to organize my pantry like that! I have things expire because I can't see them and forget we have them. It's bad!

    I'm a new follower from the blog hop. I'd love it if you followed me back! Thanks. :)

    Mickey
    www.ahelicoptermom.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails