SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Rite Aid Trip

I ran into Rite Aid the other day to redeem some rain checks. I was only able to get one rain check for the Stayfree, which meant I only used half my coupons. Kind of made me mad, I got 8 FREE packs, so I can't complain too much.
 :)

I got :
8 packs of Stayfree
2 Bounty Basic
2 Cadberry eggs (they were eaten by hubby before we made it to the truck)

Total OOP: $0.31

1 comment:

  1. Not bad...not bad!! :-) The cadbury eggs being my favorite part!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails